Wednesday, November 25, 2009

White Wednesday - My Dream File

I have a special file on my laptop named my "Dream" file. In it I keep links of things I would love to have, mostly things for my home. In my head, I realize we can't have everything we see. It just isn't practical. But, the heart is a place meant for dreaming. So, I file away some beautiful things in my Dream file, where I can visit them anytime I feel like some eye candy. It is also very easy on the PayPal account.
These darling turkey placecard holders are from Cindy's online shop Cute Pink Stuff
They are filed away in my Dream file. There are many more lovely things in Cindy's shop as well as on her blog by the same name. I'm sure she would love a visit and a comment or two.
Thank you dear Cindy for allowing me to use your photos on my blog.
-smiles-

4 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Very pretty! Dreams are lovely, aren't they?

Blessings,
Sandi

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

I have an 'inspirational ideas' folder on my computer. There are so many gorgeous photos out there.
Happy Thanksgiving
~Debra
The capers of the vintage vixens

Rebecca Nelson said...

Just lovely~

Blessings to you this very day.

Love, Rebecca

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Thank you for posting my little turkeys! Happy Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin