Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Prelude to Christmas

One thing that always puts me in the mood to decorate for Christmas is visiting some of the lovely, smaller boutiques and shoppes. This is one I try to get to at least twice a year, Spring and Christmas. Wendy was gracious to allow me to take a few photographs so that you can enjoy some of the beautiful decorations. This shoppe is as beautiful inside as it is out.
I have found that so many shoppes are not allowing photographs to be taken.
I wonder why that is?



Here is the link to their website.

This quote on a pillow is perfect for those of us who love all things vintage and chippy.




This is the treasure that I bought to bring home with me. Something that reminds me of
'The Reason for the Season'


8 comments:

Sandi said...

How beautiful Pamela! That shoppe looks just wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Blessings~

debi said...

I love your little nativity...beautiful choice!

Andrea said...

Beautiful!!! I am a vintage, chippy girl! Your blog is so lovely! :)

Blessings, Lady Pamela!

Andrea

June said...

This shop is such a pretty sight from the outside. How I would love a chance to take in everything inside too. Thank you for showing us around.
Hugs,
June

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Looks like a wonderful store Pamela....will HAVE to check it out!
Happy day.
xojanis

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Just found your site tonight and glad I did. It is lovely. I am looking forward to following you
Maggie

Ana said...

Good evening Lady Pamela,
I love to visit little shops like Winks, especially during the holidays...they are always full of decorating inspirations. I love the pillow's quote and I love the the white Nativity you brought home with you. Thank you so much for sharing. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Until next time.

Hugs,
♥Ana

TQ said...

Hello Pamela,

The new look of your blog is awesome! All your work paid off in spades. It is beautiful!

The store looks wonderful too; I'll have to checki-it-out in the Spring when I am in the area. Driving the Coquihalla Highway right now is a bit iffy ...

Thanks for sharing and again I love your new decor ;-)

Until next time stay healthy and happy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin