Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Advent Tags - Almost Done

Tag #18
This post is especially for Dona and Colleen who have been waiting patiently for the last few tags. Well, here they are at last!
Tag #21
Tag#22
Tag#23
Tag#24
I have only 2 tags left. One I couldn't make because it requires a miniature Christmas tree and I refuse to dig out the decoration boxes this early. The very last one is, of course Christmas Day. I think I will wait with that one for a surprize.
I have all the quilting pins made, the frame painted white and looking for a piece of ceiling tile to pin the tags on come December. I will post the finished project then.
Thank you all for your encouragement while making this rather big project. I really did enjoy it.

8 comments:

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

So pretty Pamela....can't wait to see the finished masterpiece!
xojanis

Mitzi Curih said...

Hi Pamela! What a beautiful blog you have. Thanks for stopping by my place and leaving such a nice comment.

Sandi said...

These are so lovely Pamela!! I can't wait to see the other two. Did you have a kit to make these?
Blessings~

Anonymous said...

Dear Lady,
ooh ahh,
Thanks for the posting of these Beauties. I too can't wait to see the finished product.
how are you coming along with your icicles?
I am going to have to go back & check all your previous posts.
hugs
Dona

Vintage Home said...

just popping by to see whats up!

Ana said...

Oh Pamela,
What a beautiful labor of love...All your tags are just lovely. Cannot wait to see the project all done. Hope you are doing well my sweet friend.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

aimee said...

Hi thanks for popping over to my blog and leaveing a comment. these tags are looking great i cant wait to see the finished project xxx

Vicki said...

Hello there. Thank you for your sweet comment today on my blog. Stopped by to say hello here. What a beautiful blog. Love these tags.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin