Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Advent Tags # 16,17,19 & 20

#16


The last two posts have given you a break from tags for awhile, but I am still trying to get them finished before the end of summer. If you have been counting - I have 5 left to go. I also have a HUGE frame to spray paint white and a ceiling tile to cover and quilting pins to make to hang the tags, so this project is NOT over yet. But I am please with how far I have come. I think all the positive comments I have gotten is the real reason I keep going. I thank you all for them.
#17




#19




#20


I have everything I need for the missing #18, so that should show up soon.

Happy White Wednesday.

7 comments:

Sandi said...

AMAZING is all I can say Pamela!! I think you should go into business. You do a wonderful job on these! Can't wait to see it finished frame and all. Maybe I will get inspired and make one.
Hugs~

Sonya Badgley said...

I just love ALL of your tags! I never get tired of them! I just know the whole finished piece will be just the greatest and I'm looking forward to seeing it.
Thanking for sharing with us.
Hugs,
Sonya

Vintage Home said...

I never know which one I like best!

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Your tags are just gorgeous!

Alaina said...

Your tags are just beautiful. They are an inspiration for me to get my tags done in time for Christmas. I hope when you are finished with the whole project that you share it with us.

Rosie said...

WOW...those are really beautiful. What a great talent...ENJOY your Thursday...Rosie

Ana said...

Hi Pamela,
All your tags are just beautiful. I can't wait to see the project all done. You have been putting so much love and beautiful details into this project that I know it's going to be spectacular. Can't wait. Have a wonderful day my dear friend.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin