Monday, July 5, 2010

A New Camera

I was getting disappointed with the photos that my old digital was taking so I bought an inexpensive Fuji mini camera. It will be much lighter to pack in my purse.
Just as the sun was going down, I took a few shots at the garden - just for practice. I would have tried out the camera earlier, but the owner's manual is on a CD and I didn't find it as convenient as a paper copy. I need to spend a few evenings learning how it works.

Do you think the photos are any clearer?



4 comments:

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

So pretty Pamela...looks like a great camera!!! I am smiling to myself as I saw that pretty, pretty chandelier you have hanging in the bird cage and almost bought it today, but then decided I better not!!!
Happy day!
xojanis

Sandi said...

Congrats on your new camera! I thought your pictures looked fine before. lol I love your birdcage and the little chandelier. Too cute!!
Hugs~

Ana said...

Hi Lady Pamela,
Photos look great and so does your sweet garden...Love the little chandelier in the birdcage...where on earth did you get it...LOVE IT!

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Love the bird cage chandelier!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin