Tuesday, July 13, 2010

White Wednesday - I WON!

DH and I spent the day at a local Berry Festival. That is where they close off the streets downtown and have all kinds of fun activities, live music and farmer's markets to see. This is one of my favorite stores to shop in. I get lots of inspiration when I go in there. They always have lovely music playing in the background, scented candles and sometimes home baked cookies and apple cider. It refreshes my soul when I go in there.
Here are a few shots from the inside.



Oh, BTW this is me and my fabulous prize! I won the sweetest bicycle planter. The details are exquisite! What a wonderful unexpected blessing.
Thank you Creekside.

11 comments:

raggygirlvintage said...

Yay!!! What a cute little bicycle planter! Glad you had a fun day out.
Tracey

Vintage Market Place said...

Oh Congrats!
Sounds like a great day of fun
Amy

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Way to go Pamela, the bicycle planter is a fine win... and I can see myself in that shop too.... looks like a lot of nice things.

Have a Wonderful Day*

Sandi said...

That looks like a fun shop Pamela and congrats on your win!!! Happy White Wednesday!
Blessings~

June said...

Hurray for you Pamala!!! I love that sweet little bike. It was meant to be yours. The shop is so lovely...I love places like this.
hugs

Ana said...

Congratulations Ms.Pamela...Yay! What a wonderful prize and what a lovely store to visit.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Alaina said...

Oh lucky for you. Looking at your garden pictures I don't think you will have a hard time finding a place to put your cute new planter. Thanks for stopping by. Can I ask where you found the picture on your blog with Phil 4:8
it is a beautiful picture.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lady Pamela.
That is going to look so lovely with your Flower Cart.
It was meant to be yours.
Creekside has such Lovely things. A Feel Good store to lift the soul. Enjoy dear friend.
Dona

Faded Charm said...

Congrats on your win.....this will look great in your garden.

Take care,

Kathleen

Barbara Jean said...

wonderful white post, and congratulations on that sweet sweet prize you won.

thanks for coming by to see me.

blessings

barbara jean

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Hi Pamela,
Congrats on winning the sweet bike....I haven't been to Creekside for ages, but seeing your pictures makes me want to go for a visit!
Happy day!
xojanis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin