Wednesday, May 12, 2010

White Wednesday - Spring Nesting

My daughter and her friend took me out 'treasure hunting' for Mother's Day on Saturday. It was a wonderful day, full of sunshine and great finds.
The detail on this white rose cake plate is amazing.

Since it was only $2.00, I have money left to go to the bakery and buy the cake. (I am not into baking much any more)



I also did a vignette on top of my corner fireplace. I have found it difficult to work with, but I think this is my favorite arrangement. I picked up the pretty bird pencil sketch for a few cents.


The angel print is part of a set that I bought at The Passionate Home.

Happy White Wednesday everyone.
Thanks to Kathleen for hostessing.



6 comments:

Ana said...

Good morning Lady Pamela,
What beautiful treasures you have found...Gorgeous cake stand and only $2.00...Wow, awesome deal. I love your corner fireplace and your vignette turned out just beautifully. Happy White Wednesday!

Hugs and Blessings,
♥Ana

Crystal said...

What a great deal on the cake plate! The pencil of the bird
is so pretty!

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

What a gorgeous cake stand you found Pamela....and the vignette looks very pretty!!
Thinking of you!
xojanis

Amanda at 32˙North said...

Hi Pamela,

Your cake plate is outstanding! And the rose detail is very fine indeed - you'll get a lot of enjoyment out of that piece!

Amanda

Faded Charm said...

What a beautiful cake stand. I like how your fireplace is in the corner and great vignette.

Hope you had a great day.

Kathleen

{oc cottage} said...

That cake plate is stunning!

m ^..^

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin