Monday, December 14, 2009
Gift Card Package- Part 2
5. Trim with scissors to follow the original pillow box, making a new flap with the wallpaper.
6. Use a paper punch to cut out half circles at the end. That makes it easier to open the package.
7. Fold along the original vertical folds, glue down the flaps.
8. I used bulldog clips to hold it together while the glue dried.
9. Add some paper shred to keep the surprise a mystery.
Tie with a pretty ribbon and add some scrapbooking bling.
I hope you are able to follow my instructions.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)