Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thrift Store Thursday & My Summer Vacation

During our travels we visited 10 Thrift Stores in 5 different cities. I had such a great time. Here are a few of my 'treasures'. A crystal salt cellar from Barkerville. That brings my collection to a total of three.
This was also from Barkerville. It is an antique reproduction. For any scrapbookers, you might recongnize the name on the back - Melissa Frances.

Vintage wallpaper, buttons, vintage lace and other crafting supplies.


Two pretty cups for my studio. I am going to use them for a pencil cup.



And of course, it would not be treasure hunting without finding vintage linens. A delicate, crocheted hanky, basket liner and a matlisse pillow sham.





4 comments:

Sandi said...

Love all your finds Pamela!! So pretty!!
Blessings~

Andrea said...

Lovely, lovely!

I hope to do a little thrift store shopping later today in hope of finding some vintage linens.

Blessings to you this Monday!

Andrea

Mary said...

I absolutely love finding vintage linens, and yours were quite a find, as well as the pretty cups and salt cellar...great finds! Thanks for visiting my teacup post today. You know, I looked and looked for an author, but the only thing I can find for the Tea Time With God book is that it was published by Honor Books in Tulsa, Ok. I think my friend got mine at a book store, but you might also try ebay...sometimes you can get it for less. Hope you find one...it's just wonderful! Have a wonderful week. God bless!!

Miss Gracie's House said...

Such fun and pretty treasures!
Rene'

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin