Monday, August 31, 2009

Junk Dreams

Today I wanted to introduce you to a new online friend of mine.
Janis at Junk Dreams.

As it turns out, she lives very close to me. It really is a small world, isn't it.
Janis has a gift to take ordinary 'junk' and turn it into beautiful creations. She has amazing talent.
Janis very generously shares how to make some of her works of art, it you dare to try it for yourself. For those who don't feel artistic, she sells some of her beautiful pieces at a lovely store, The Passionate Home.
Please go and enjoy a visit with Janis, and don't forget to tell her Lady Pamela sent you!

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Oh wow! I love her site. I will have to try some of those projects!!
Blessings~

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Oh Pamela....you are so sweet to feature my blog on your blog. Thank you so very much!! I was so excited to meet a blogging buddy from so close and I enjoy your blog very much.
Sure hope you are having a great time with your three grandsons!!!(I have three boys 16yrs, 14yrs and 12yrs so can just imagine how busy you are looking after them!!).
Bye for now my blogging buddy and thanks again!!
xojanis

Duchess of Tea said...

I stumbled upon your blog and found it so interesting that I am now a follower. I will be back soon.

Love & Hugs
Duchess xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin