Friday, May 16, 2008

Treasure Hunting






I love a great bargain, don't you? One of my favourite pasttimes is scouring the Thrift Stores and flea markets for a good deal. (of course any kind of shopping is good!) I call this Treasure Hunting. This afternoon I popped into the local Thrift Store and found this little treasure.


It is going in my front yard between two white wicker Ikea chairs. It is a great place to sit in the summer as it is the coolest part of the yard.


The price certainly made this deal sweet.


Lady Pamela



1 comment:

BellaRosa said...

Lady Pamela, how I have enjoyed looking at your whole blog, I had some free time this afternoon, can you tell :) I love treaure hunting too, I have the chair that goes with that lil stool, or is it a small table? I would give it to you in a heart beat, it is in my shed not being loved at the moment. Rose

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin