Monday, August 19, 2013

A Little Late

 
 I should have posted this project in January as it was a Christmas gift from my DH. I had taken some photos, but the camera card got mixed up with my DD's (it is, after all, her camera!)
 
 
 I had asked for something to hang my pretty scarves on for a gift. This is what DH and DD came up with. What looks like a birdcage became my scarf holder. Pretty cool, eh.
 
 
At Christmas time there was a cute white owl in the cage. This spring I changed it out for a dove. The owl is with a small collection of white owls.

 
DH put crystal knobs all around the cage, and hung it on the wall in my bedroom. Now I can see my scarves and some of my longer necklaces.
I love how my DH and DD worked together on this project and that it was created just for me. Makes it very special.
 
 
*Smiles*
 
 

9 comments:

Sandi said...

What a cute idea and what a thoughtful hubby you have. :)
Blessings~

Stephanie said...

Oh how beautiful! Such a creative idea for hanging your scarves :) Thanks for sharing with us. Hugs!

Kelly said...

That is so pretty! I love that you're using it as something both functional and decorative. The glass knobs look great on it.

raggygirlvintage said...

It's beautiful Pamela, beautiful and practical! So nice to see you on Saturday at market:-)
Tracey

June said...

This is so lovely Pamela! I also love how you are using it and what a great gift for your husband to give you.
many hugs from me...

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

It's wonderful that your hubby and your daughter worked together to create the perfect gift for you. The birdcage scarf holder is beautiful.
Hugs,
Julia

Junkchiccottage said...

Ok Pamela I did not even know you had a blog!!! I am a new follower. Love this it is adorable. Too cute.
Kris

fifa-coin said...

Very well.



-----------------
FIFA 16 Coins
,
Buy FIFA 16 Coins

Tom said...

Dear swtor player.

There is a good news that we will offer the cheapest and best service for you concerning Swtor Credits and Swtor CDKEY.


Click at http://www.swtorfast.com/.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Swtor Credits

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin