Friday, July 19, 2013

Lavender and Lemon Tea


One thing my BFF's love to do is have tea parties. This one was in honour of our 10th Anniversary of being a group. We have so many great memories of things we have done over the years. It was wonderful to sit on the patio and reminisce about them.



The theme of this tea was Lavender and Lemons. I found some wonderful ideas on Pinterest. Everyone contributed and it was fun to see the table setting come together.
Lemon tarts and lemon cookies. 


Pretty candles and some lavender doilies from the thrift store.
Vanilla cupcakes with lemon pie filling.
We used jelly jars with special lids for the lemonade and iced Lavender Berry Tea.
The tags were printed from Clean and Scentsible.
There was a chalkboard label on each glass so we could write our names on them.
My kitchen table wire basket made a nice centerpiece with fresh lemons in the top and scones on the bottom. We had Lavender honey for the scones.

My sister made peat pots and lavender, and lavender eye masks for everyone to take home. We make a good team, I find the ideas, then I tell ask her politely to make them all. She is just so talented.
I hope you enjoyed our Lavender and Lemon Tea.

8 comments:

Sandi said...

The tea looks beautiful Pamela! If I lived close I could have crashed your party. lol Love the lavender peat pots. :)
Blessings~

Karen said...

Hi Lady Pamela,
That sounds so yummy - Lavender and Lemon. I love your mauve crocheted doilies. It is all so pretty. Wish I could have one of those lemon tarts too! Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a wonderful weekend. Take care,
Karen

Stephanie said...

Your tea is absolutely beautiful and your lemon tarts look very tasty. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Hugs to you!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

What fun! Looks delicious too! Glad you managed to find that pretty Victoria issue. I love a pretty magazine!

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Everything looks lovely and delicious! Thanks for stopping by my blog and yes, I'm on Pinterest! I haven't had time to pin much lately, but here's my link: http://pinterest.com/cutepinkstuff/
Cindy

must love junk said...

How sweet and special!! What a wonderful group of friends you have :)
Susan

Donna said...

I can almost smell all of that wonderful lemon and lavender! Sounds delish! Love the peat pots!

Pollyanna said...

What a lovely event ... I love the lavender and yellow color scheme ... how charming.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin