Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Two Talented Friends

My friend Ana from http://apetitecottage.blogspot.com/A Petite Cottage made a special white Lady Pamela pumpkin just for me. She has an Etsy shop you might like to visit. Please tell her Lady Pamela sent you.
I also have two talented sisters who like to make me things. This was a great thrift store find foot stool, my Dad painted the legs white and my younger sister made a slipcover for it that looks much nicer in my cottage. I positively squeeled when I saw it!
Unfortunately, she doesn't have a blog or an Etsy shop, but she is t-h-i-n-k-i-n-g about signing up for Etsy in the new year.
I absolutely love it! and her, too of course.
The free graphic was from the Graphics Fairy.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Very talented friends indeed!! Loving your treasures! Happy Thanksgiving Pamela! I am thankful to have met you in this blog world!!
Blessings~

Ana said...

Oh Pamela, how very sweet of you. I am so happy you liked your little pumpkin. Love your new stool...your dad and sister did an awesome job. It's beautiful. Sending you a great big hug. Have a wonderful weekend.

Much Love,
Ana

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Such lovely treasures! Your sister should definitely open shop on Etsy. Thanks so much for such a kind comment over at my blog.
- susan

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin