Wednesday, May 18, 2011

White Wednesday #100

Today we celebrated one of my friends birthdays by taking her out for lunch. We tried a new place called SerendipiTea in Abbotsford. The decor is right up my ally, so I snapped a few photos to show you all for White Wednesday, since White Wednesday is also celebrating a special birthday. (BTW my friend is NOT 100!)
Lots of White everywhere. The food was delicious.



Simply Elegant.





China and Tea cups.







Leaded glass doors.


Make sure you visit Faded Charm.

Leave a comment and you might even win one of the special giveaways!

6 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, what a lovely place to have a cup of tea! Love the decor and china. Next time I'm in Vancouver, perhaps I can talk my son into taking me there. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Faded Charm said...

Looks like a lovely place to celebrate:) Thanks for sharing this journey with me and here's to many more white posts in the future.

xoxo
Kathleen

Rebecca Nelson said...

Oh...golly I want to go there. Such a charming place. Thank you so much for sharing with those of us who might not ever make it to a place so far from home. Beautiful!

Love to you~

Rebecca

Ana said...

Oh Pamela, it looks like a very lovely place and it sounds like you all had a wonderful time. Love the name.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

I love this little spot, too, Pamela....especially because it is right around the corner from Roses & Rutabagas.
Happy day!
xojanis

Vintage Home said...

HI...You where only 2 min from my house!...Hope to see you saturday at Clayburn Village!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin