Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Tour 2010

This is my living room/dining room/office for this year. I found this PEACE mirrored ornament for the tree and placed it right up on top. The work PEACE meant so much to me throughout 2010, it was my 'Word of the Year'.
Dad and I added feathers to our tree this year, stunning!

My dove from last year.


My little snow village, displayed in a little different way on top of the filing cabinet, in a forest of snowy trees.



My initial 'P' looks like an 'R' in the photo - oh well.
There are two other Christmas Home Tour posts following this one, I can only load 5 photos at a time in my posts. I have never been able to figure out why.
I am linking up with The Nester - Christmas Tour of Homes
and
Faded Charm Cottage - White Wednesday.
Wishing you all Christmas Holiday Blessings.


8 comments:

Lisa's Creative Home said...

HI Pamela,
Your house is just beautiful! I am hosting my first ever Holiday Link Party and would love for you to stop by and link up if you like!

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

I absolutely love home holiday tours and yours has not disappointed! Your home looks beautiful, all dressed for Christmas!

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Hi Pamela,
How I love all your pretties...everything looks wonderfully Christmassy and beautiful..thanks for the kudos!
Happy day!
xojanis

Anonymous said...

Your decorations are so pretty!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Loved the little peek at your pretties! THanks also for your visits to my blog. BTW..the birdhouse was from Hobby Lobby, I cant take credit for creating it. .. darn. They seem to have them alot and they are really inexpensive.

Raspberries and Rose Petals said...

Hi Pamela!

Thanks for stopping in today! I have so enjoyed your Christmas tour ~ you have a beautiful home!

Merry Christmas!
Lori

Sandi said...

Hi Pamela,
Everything looks so lovely! If you need help uploading more photos let me know and I will try to help.
Praying you had a Merry Christmas!!
Blessings~

sweetpea said...

hello pamela! thank you so much for your sweet comment! your home looks so pretty! all the best to you in 2011.

hugs,

shelley

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin