Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Mantel 2010


This idea came from my friend Janis at Rust & Ruffles
who made some last fall with 'BOO' on them.

This picture was one of my 'cheap and cheerful' crafts. $1.00 frame from the thrift store, spray painted Heirloom White, Vintage music cover printed from off the internet. I think I found it at The Feathered Nest.
I plan on matting it yet, of course using a Dollar Store Matte.



Corner fireplaces are not the easiest to decorate.



My tiny silver tree in a salt shaker was made by my dear friend, Janis. I was very fortunate to be able to go to two of her craft sales this year and also a store where her works of art are sold. Some of the bottle brush trees were made last year by bleaching green trees white and glueing pearls and snow on them. I think they were worth bringing out again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin