Thursday, April 15, 2010

Re-Designed

I hope you all have noticed how beautiful my new blog design is. While I am still recuperating, I thought it would be nice to treat myself to a new look. Karen from Valentine Design did the background and header for me. I love her attention to detail and how she captures the personality of the individual blogger and creates the artwork. I am so happy with everything she has done for me ( she is such a sweetie). Karen also has a blog My Desert Cottage where she shows other areas of her creative soul. Please go and visit her and leave her a nice comment.

9 comments:

Karen Valentine said...

Thank you Pamela! You were soooo easy to work with. It was pure pleasure. I hope you enjoy it in health and happiness!
Karen
Valentine Design
My Desert Cottage

BellaRosa said...

Lady Pamela, Amor...your blog redo is simply beautiful! I love seeing Karen work her lovely magic and watching everyone enjoy the beauty that she has created for us :) I know you will smile every time you see your blog...I still do, when I see mine...everyday :) Have a beautiful week! Besos, Rose

ps...I hope your feeling better! :)

debi said...

What a beautiful new look! Karen does such lovely work.

June said...

Oh I love it Pamela!!! It is beautiful. I hope that you are feeling better and enjoying Springtime in your beautiful part of the world.
hugs

Carol Mae said...

Love your new blog design, I had mine done by Karen also. She's so creative. I like your art work, so pretty. Stop by sometime. Smiles, Carol Mae

Ana said...

Hi Lady Pamela,
Your new look is absolutely beautiful...I love it. Hope that you are doing well my dear friend. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
♥Ana

Anonymous said...

yes...Pamela! it is gorgeous! i love the new design! it's so elegant! very charming!

ciao bella
come by and enter my giveaway!

creative carmelina

Sandi said...

This is so very pretty Pamela!! I was able to view it finally...just gorgeous!!
Blessings~

Barbara Jean said...

I LOVE IT!!!

blessings

barbara jean

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin