Monday, April 13, 2009

Makeover Monday

Step One:
Take an ordinary cardboard magazine folder. This one is from Ikea.
Step Two:
Bend, fold and mutilate until it looks like this. It helps if you read the directions first.

Step Three:
Add a roll of pre-pasted embossed wallpaper border.


Step Four:
Voila!




Step Five:
Fill with your favourite craft and decorating magazines and enjoy.
These ones will be going into my new little craft studio.
For more great Makeover Mondays go see Susan
at BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH.


4 comments:

Sandi said...

Oh WOW... I love these and you did a fantastic job!!
Blessings!

Sandi said...

PS I love your new blog header too!! I was thinking a few days ago that I need a new one ~

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

My first reaction is Wow too, like Sandi I love the way they turn out - very rich looking. This is the kind of crafts I like to do. Thanks for sharing this.

By the way Lady Pamela, thank you for coming by and leaving a sweet comment. Your very kind!

Enjoy your day-

BellaRosa said...

What a beautiful idea Pamela, I know this is a post from awhile back, but I am a "new" visitor seeing everything for the first time. I truly enjoy your blog and beautiful ideas. I am writing them down as I go :) Rose

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin