Sunday, June 8, 2008

Flea Market

DH and I went to the Flea Market today. After reading so many blogs about all the great finds people get at them, we thought we would give it a try. Very disappointing. Our flea market obviously isn't the same as the ones in the U.S. All we could see was electronics, tools and a lot of Dollar Store type stuff. Nothing much of interest. We did buy some bedding plants and fresh fruit at very reasonable prices, so not a total loss. I suppose I will have to go back to my local thrift stores if I want any really great STUFF.
Here is the 'chamber pot' that I bought yesterday, planted. I am thinking about it going in the front yard - not sure yet.




1 comment:

Aunt Colana said...

I LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH YOUR CHAMBER POT! THE FLOWERS LOOK SO NICE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin